Saturday, October 3, 2009

Jason Mraz album deal on Amazon.

Thank you for the get-well notes! I'm feeling better, but not back to 100% quite yet. Now I think Dylan might be coming down with it, even though we've tried to both be careful. Hopefully if he does come down with it, it's only a mild case. At least I'm feeling better, so I guess it'll just be my turn to take care of him. In sickness and in health, right?

In the meantime, I wanted to give a heads up that Amazon's MP3 download deal of the day is Jason Mraz's album Mr. A-Z for $2.99. It's one of his earlier albums, so this is a great chance to check out some of his earlier stuff for only a few bucks!

I downloaded it, and I'm listening to it right now. It's sweet, flirty, and a little sexier than the songs you've heard on the radio.

You can listen to samples right here:


Or download the whole album (for $2.99 today only) right here:

2 comments:

  1. Sexier is right! My boyfriend has a live album of Jason Mraz that we have on in the background at home a lot... we were listening to "Geek in the Pink" in the car the other day so I could actually hear the words and I was like, "holy crap, is he talking about what I think he's talking about!" Yup, at least in the live version anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Victoria, that made me laugh! Yeah, I debated between calling this album sexier or dirtier. I think it's both. This album definitely shows a different side of Jason Mraz. A more sassy, smutty side. But I like it.

    ReplyDelete